Senior BI Data Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
RN Bank is the Finance Company of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance in Russia. The Bank concentrates its efforts on two main business directions: consumer auto loans for Alliance’s brands cars and Alliance’s dealer financing, actively supplementing them with additional financial services. High level of investment reliability of the Bank proved by rating agencies and financial market participants contributes to funding costs reduction allowing to design most attractive financial offers for its customers. Customer focus is a core value of the Bank and its professional, dynamic and cohesive team, striving to anticipate and meet clients’ needs.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking a ‘Senior BI Data Engineer’, with 5 or more years of professional experience Business Intelligence.
This position calls for someone who is able to multi-task and takes initiative. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting for RN Bank.
- Design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions, maintaining an optimal data architecture.
- Drive the vision and engineering for all initiatives around integration systems and reporting platforms across the organisation (Development of Dashboards, management reporting, automation of reconciliations, KPI, statistics & others)
- Design and development of Data warehouse and data marts
- Source data download/extract automation, develop tools, scripts and queries to automate processes and validation of data.
- Data modelling, Quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and change requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools.
- Provide guidance on the definition and on-going measurement of key metrics and how data maps to business questions.
- Define high level solution design to support project costing and direction, and details solutions for approved projects.
- 5+ years of work experience in business intelligence / data analytics.
- Excellent command of English and Russian language.
- Track record of success solving various business problems at scale, leveraging Data and Analytics platforms.
- Experience in Java development or similar OOLs.
- Strong experience with ETL development (extractions, TDM, data load, aggregation, tools like Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, informatics, etc.).
- Extensive experience with database design & modelling using MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle as well as familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience in working with SAP Business Objects.
- Experience in tools such as: SSRS, SSAS, Talend, Power BI, QlikView, Oracle BI or similar enterprise tools.