з/п не указана
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, digital marketing and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs marketing, communications, public relations and other strategic and tactical functions of the organization. The position reports to and is appraised by the Director of HR & Strategic Development.
This position participates with the Board of Directors, Head of Organization, Director of HR & Strategic Development, Senior Leadership and the Events Manager in charting the direction of the Organization, assuring its accountability to all constituencies and ensuring its effective operation. Outside the organization, the position coordinates with various service providers, but primarily, the media.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both English and Russian.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time; out-of-city, overnight travel is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Degree in marketing or public relations preferred; experience in Digital Marketing
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software; knowledge of web design procedures
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position; assure consistent communication of image and position throughout and beyond the Organization.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Develop & monitor systems & procedures necessary to the smooth operation of marketing
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Help make sure that the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels; measure ROI and KPIs
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts; measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Work in harmony with Board of Directors, the Group’s Director of Global Communications and the Marketing Director
- Work in the international company and professional development in multicultural environment;
- Employment in according with Russian legislation;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Annual performance related bonus;
- Health and Accident Insurance;
- Free breakfasts and lunches;
- 35 calendar days holiday;
- Brand-new fully furnished office and usage of school facilities by approved schedule;
- Comfortable office in green area of Moscow – metro station Botanical Garden;
- Working schedule 5/2, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.