IT Project Manager - CIS Technology Services group - Internal Client Services department
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the CIS Technology Services group (IT) within the Internal Client Services department.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Job Overview: Project Manager at CTS group (IT) manages internal IT projects in accordance with the CTS project management methodology, appropriately applying relevant best practices, frameworks, tools, own professional experience and management skills in order to successfully achieve the projects objectives and develop expected projects’ deliverables. CTS Project Manager reports directly to Head of Project Office, and performs tasks assigned by him.
- Perform activities intrinsic to main groups of project management processes - from initiating till closing
- Manage project teams formed from the people of IT or other departments across the firm
- Manage vendors, contractors and third party developers involved in project deliverables development
- Monitor the overall performance of project team members
- Delegate responsibilities to team leaders as appropriate
- Identify and manage resistance, resolve conflicts
- Ensure realistic project status reports are produced and distributed on a regular basis
- Deliver or provide support in delivering consolidated project reporting
- Deliver input into budget proposals, manage budgets of internal IT projects
- Coordinate milestone deliverables sign off
- Perform appropriate corrective actions when project progress deviates from the plan
- Ensure projects objectives are achieved and customers are satisfied with the project results and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proved experience in IT projects management
- Experience working in multi-cultural enterprise environment
- Good presentation skills (including slide deck formatting)
- Good communication skills – written and oral in both Russian and English
- PMI certification is a plus
- Experience in Agile and DevSecOps is a plus
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the Russian Federation