Key Account Manager (Sales) in MEGA Khimki
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
Purpose of the job:
We are looking for a pro-active and goal-oriented professional with natural interest in sales and fashion to сreate the best possible tenants’ mix of specialty units in MEGA according to Commercialization plan and Urban resort uniqueness. At this position you will be responsible for achieving the goals of specialty leasing income by selling kiosks, RMU, ATM, parking and other commercial opportunities in MEGA, including new income streams and new business opportunities commercialization; commercializing MEGA Park, Glass house and other MP’s locations.
- Lease specialty leasing locations and temporary stores in the mall/galleries of Meeting Place and external areas (parking, MEGA Park) according to the Leasing strategy and design manual (for kiosks, RMUs);
- Improve the tenant mix and kiosk/RMU/temporary stores/seasonal fairs concept according to the high quality standards;
- Bring IKEA into the Commercialization plan of the Meeting Place, strive to increase the footfall and sales to the IKEA Store;
- Increase constantly income, using the flexible short term lease agreements;
- Increase income from short term activities with frequently changing themes to make commercial activities more vital, seasonal, flexible and attractive to customers;
- Constantly search new non standard unique categories of goods/services for our MP, strive to bring the latest market trends and innovation approach into the Additional income activities to innovate and provide unique customer experiences;
- Control leasing process from the first contact up to Lease Agreement signed;
- Monitor financial/commercial status of tenants, follow up debtors, minimize financial risks of Specialty Leasing;
- Control kiosk/RMU/ATM placement in MEGA;
- Be involved and back up Media Sales KAM in advertising and promo sales;
- Create long term partnership relations with external clients and tenants, maintain the existing partners, constantly strive to bring and engage the new partners (e.g. members of the local community, NGOs, commercial partners);
- Continuously update CRM data base;
- Comply with mandatory requirements of law of the Russian Federation, INGKA Group Steering documents and other internal Company’s policies, rules and manuals;
- Ensure smooth and seamless cooperation between additional income team and marketing, leasing teams (including but not limited to vacancy management, partners logos in the Meeting place, common space management);
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager and special projects as defined in company business plan and or Function/Department/Group action plan.
- Higher education;
- Has at least 2 years working experience as a Key Account Management (B2B sales) and from 3 years’ experience in sales;
- Strong communication, negotiation & sales skills;
- Experience in real estate management or hospitality sphere is preferable;
- Work experience on management position (at least 1 year) is a plus;
- Experience of cooperation with guests / authorities with handling of conflict situations
- Strong presentation skills;
- Entrepreneurship approach, proactive, self-organized and independent;
- Able quickly adapt to changes, to prioritize in tough timelines and changes;
- Customer focused, seeking for feedback and interaction;
- English – Intermediate level and higher.
- Location: MEGA Khimki;
- Permanent contract;
- Working schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/2;
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
Ingka Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!