Senior Project Manager (Software Development)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Align Technology is a global medical device company that pioneered the invisible orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign system in 1999. Today, we develop innovative, technology-rich products such as Invisalign system of clear aligner treatments, the iTero scanner services to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Senior Project Manager runs software development/IT projects coordinating geographically distributed teams. Following company’s project management framework, Sr. Project Manager gets initial inputs from business stakeholder(s), coordinates project team to elaborate business requirements, allocates necessary resources, collects systems/team impact, creates project plan and executes project delivery to production. Along the project PM acts as a key point of team effort coordination, risk identification and management source, as well as acts as an interface between project stakeholders and project team. We expect Project Manager to be a positive, proactive and goal-oriented technical-savvy person who understands business context and is able to deliver complex initiatives to production.
- Drives project scope development and ensures program team understands and is accountable to deliver the key success criteria for the program.
- Identifies and acquires key stakeholders and resources for the projects (including outside vendors) and gains commitment from these key stakeholders/resources/teams to be accountable for delivering on time and within scope.
- Plans projects timeline driving project team members to schedule baselines, including getting solid business requirements, facilitation of sprint/code drop planning, infrastructure build out, etc.
- Identifies and manages project issues and schedule changes. Coordinates scope change requests estimations and elaboration of go/no-go decision. Communicates major decisions that impact the project delivery.
- Carefully manages risks across the project throughout the project life cycle to ensure the project is delivered on time and within scope.
- Keeps the project team highly organized and on track for effective implementation and delivery. Holds the project team accountable for commitments, tracking dependencies closely.
- Communicates regularly with project teams, peers, management and upper management to set expectations and remain in alignment with key stakeholders and the broader organization on the status of the project.
- Implements process improvements quickly where there are inefficiencies in the implementation process.
- 10+ years in software/IT industry;
- 5+ years of program/project management experience in commercial software development and/or IT infrastructure implementation, proven track record is a must. New product delivery is a strong plus;
- Strong technical background, ability to communicate with software engineering teams at their language. SW development background is a huge plus;
- Understanding of software development methodologies, their applicability for different types of projects. Hands-on experience in delivering with SCRUM is a must;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to listen and negotiate;
- Multi-tasking, ability to work under pressure without need to be micro-managed;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- English upper-intermediate or higher – communication is done mostly in English, both verbal and written;
- Cross-cultural awareness.
Nice to have:
- Expertise/knowledge in one or several areas is a plus: orthodontics, manufacturing, industrial automation, machine learning;
- Ability to travel (one-two weeks per quarter);
- PMP and certification in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Higher education
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, English and Spain classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance, corporate SIM card
- 31 vacation days, paid sick leave, paid 5 personal days-off
- Democratic and open culture
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (for example, from 11:00 to 19:45)
- Office located in the loft-quarter "Danilovskaya Manufacture"