Key Account Manager (Specialty Leasing) in MEGA, Nizhniy Novgorod
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
Currently we are looking for a pro-active and business-minded professional to become a Specialty Leasing Key Account Manager in MEGA Nizhniy Novgorod.
At this position, we expect you to achieve the goals of specialty leasing income by selling places for kiosks in the corridors/RMUs, Decrease vacancies in MEGA galleries, Create the best possible tenants mix of specialty units and atmosphere in MEGA according to Leasing Strategy.
- Lease selling places for kiosks in the corridors;
- Elaborate leasing strategy for specialty and seasonal retail;
- Improve the tenant mix within represented category;
- Increase the rent income using the flexible short term lease agreements and low start up costs for new brands and the great exposed location for achieving the highest rent level;
- Search and detect new non-standard unique categories of goods and services in specialty leasing to attract to our shopping centre;
- Search for new income streams differing from traditional lease;
- Control leasing process within the category from the first contact up to contract signing
- Coordinate tenant’s operation within agreement terms;
- Stimulate specialty retail sales and performance growth;
- Monitor financial and commercial status of tenants, minimizing financial risks within the category;
- Create long-term partnership with internal tenants;
- Increase specialty leasing tenants’ portfolio and update CRM database.
- Has completed university degree;
- Has at least 2 years working experience as a Key Account Management (B2B sales) and from 3 years’ experience in sales
- Has strong skills as a sales person;
- English will a strong advantage
- Has excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- Has accuracy approach when it comes to agreement preparation and docsflow procedure;
- Displays convincing creative thinking and client-oriented approach.
- Location: MEGA NIzhniy Novgorod;
- Temporary contract;
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
Ingka Centres Russia can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!